The hunt is over for proper coverage.
Hunting club and hunters liability insurance that works for you.
Your outdoor sporting adventures require specialty and top-notch equipment. Pull the trigger on protecting your most enjoyable assets. We’ll make sure you have the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
The Great Outdoors Program specializes in insurance that is designed to provide coverage to sportsmen leasing land each year for the sole purpose of hunting. With our knowledge and years of experience in the hunting club insurance industry, we have a tailored policy that protects you, your club, the members and the landowners at a reasonable rate.
The Great Outdoors Program highlights:
- Landowners can be Named Additional Insureds
- Club Members Named as Additional Insureds
- No Cross-suit Limitations
- Tree Stands and ATVs are Included
- $1,000.00 medical payment limits
- No Membership Fees
- No Landowner Certificate Fees
Our Hunting Club and Lease program insures clubs and landowners for liability arising from leaseholders hunting, fishing and recreational activities. For landowner leases with multiple clubs, we may be able to provide a Master Policy that gives each club their own limit of liability.
The Master Insurance Policy is designed to cover the club’s recreational activities conducted on the land occupied by the hunting club.
- Named Insured’s: Your Hunt Club as a Member of The Hunt Lease Association of America.
- Additional Insured’s: Scheduled landowner who leases land to hunt clubs.
- Liability limits:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- $1,000 medical payments
- $100,000 fire legal liability
- No deductibles.
- Club members are shown by endorsement as Additional Insured’s. Coverage is provided for cross member liability. This is often referred to as “member to member” coverage.
- The policy covers hunting clubs and members for liability resulting from bodily injury or property damage to third parties (e.g. guests, adjoining landowners, bystanders, etc.) for which the club or member is legally liable, subject to policy exclusions.
- The use of ATVs and tree stands is not excluded under the policy.
- Since this policy names the hunting club as the Insured and the landowner as the Additional Insured, each receives a certificate of insurance. Landowner information must be included with the application.
Lands that are subleased or used for any commercial hunting activities are not eligible for coverage in the program.
The Master Policy has an effective date of August 1, to August 1 of the following year. The effective date of your policy will be on August 1st or the day after the postmark date on the envelope containing your application and premium payment, if received after that date, and will be in effect until the following August 1, at which time it will expire unless renewed by you.
Premiums are 100% earned and there is no refund of premium if the policy is cancelled mid-term.
The material in this publication is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a representation of coverage that may exist in any particular situation under a policy issued by Philadelphia Insurance Company, Rated A+ (Superior). All conditions of coverage, terms and limitations are defined and provided for in the policy. Programs or products may not be available in all states and policy features may vary by state.
Notice: “This contract is delivered as surplus line coverage under the Non Admitted Insurance Act. The insurer issuing this contract is not licensed in Colorado but is an approved Non Admitted insurer. There is no protection under the provisions of the Colorado Guaranty Association Act.”
Hunting Club Insurance & Hunters Liability Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.